Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
4845 Johnson Avenue Northwest, Cedar Rapids, Iowa 52405, United States
(319) 396-7785 Downloadable Application - Scroll down Set up Visit - Scroll down
Tenant eligibility subject to HUD - Section 8 requirements. Tenants rent equals 30% of adjusted gross income. Age requirement is 62 and older or age 55 and older disabled .
Please read and fill out completely. Return all the pages to our Rental Office. All sections must be completed or marked ‘None’ if it does not apply to you.
After completing the Application, please stop by our office to go over the information to ensure it is filled out in its entirety.
Your name will be placed on the waiting list as long as the application is returned with the items requested below:
1. SOCIAL SECURITY CARDS for everyone in the family
2. DRIVER’S or PHOTO ID(S) for everyone 18 and older.
3. I-94 CARDS (if applicable)
4. Permanent Resident card (if applicable)
Before you move in we will also need:
5. MARRIAGE LICENSE (if applicable)
Our screening process includes: Credit Check, Iowa and National Criminal History Checks, National Sex Offender Registry and Present/Previous Landlord References. (Screening of the application will be done once an apartment is available for move-in.)