A Great Place to Call Home
Live Your Way
Linwood encourages you to maintain your privacy and independence. You can furnish your apartment with your own furniture and personal items and decide how you wish to spend your days.
At Linwood, residents benefit from a lifestyle filled with recreational, educational, and social opportunities with other residents is an added benefit.
Our roomy one-bedroom apartments are available exclusively to adults aged 62+ and disabled individuals aged 55+, with access to resources and opportunities to thrive.
- Community Room: TV, DVD, Piano
- On-site mangement office
- Gazebo and outdoor patio w/ grill
- Food pantry for residents
- Courtsey Van rides to Walmart and local grocery stores
Contact Us / Set Up a Visit
Send us a note or call to set up a visit. Or stop by our Rental Office if you have common questions.
4845 Johnson Ave NW,
Cedar Rapids, IA 52405
Karen S: email@example.com
Monday - Friday
8 a.m. - 3 p.m.
Read and fill out completely. Return all applications to the rental office. All sections must be completed or marked "none" if not applicable.
After Completing Application
Stop by the Rental Office to review applications the confirm it is filled out correctly. If complete, your name(s) will be added to our waitlist.
- Social Security Cards
For everyone in the family.
- Driver's License or Photo ID's
For everyone 18+
- I-94 Cards (if applicable)
- Permanent Resident Card (if applicable)
- Marriage License (if applicable)
Tenant eligibility is subject to HUD - Section 8 requirements. Tenants rent equals 30% of adjusted gross incomes. Age requirement is 62 and older or 55+ for handicapped disabled individuals.
Once an apartment is available for move-in, we will run the following background checks.
- Credit History
- Iowa and National Criminal History
- National Sex Offender Registry
- Present/Previous Landlord References